Due to a change in circumstances the Indoor Rock Climbing Wall is no longer open to the public. The Kiwi Adventure Trust is still operating and we have moved into offices in Sports House at the Pettigrew Green Arena, Taradale.
Some of our contact details have changed, some haven't, we'll keep our 'Contact Us' page updated to reflect this.
Since the move we've been able to set up a system where we can rent the wall on a per booking basis so we are still taking group bookings climbing. Get in contact with us if you want to know more.
We are now settled in our new offices, Sports House has been a promising change and we look forward to how we can best develop our programmes and work with others in the industry to bring even better opportunities into Hawke's Bay.
We are a not for profit Trust dedicated to "Growing People Through Adventure"
So if you are
- Looking for a quality outdoor experience for your school or group -Call us
- Coming to the Hawkes Bay and looking for something different to do - Call us
- Wondering what to do with the kids during the school holidays - Call us
- Looking for some training or a corporate event for your staff - Call Us
- Wanting to learn outdoor skills - Call us
- Wanting to add adventure to your groups activities - Call us
The Kiwi Adventure trust is Hawkes Bay’s largest adventure specialists We cover the whole spectrum of adventure services, there’s something for everyone. Events, Youth at Risk Programmes, Caving, Climbing, Tramping, Kayaking, Adventure Based Learning, Orienteering, Archery, Mountain Biking, Family Programmes, Risk Management Training, Holiday Programmes, Camps, Bush Survival...
Team members from the Whakaara Expedition pose in front of the mighty Kaweka Range in Hawke’s